The Inspectors 5000 Plus Group is a cooperative marketing effort sponsored by independent home inspectors in the Greater Cleveland Ohio area. Each member owns and operates his own business and is dedicated to providing professional home inspections. The members serve the Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio area, and offer a wide range of services in addition to home inspections.
The eight ASHI®-Certified Inspectors of the Inspectors 5000 Plus Group have inspected nearly 100,000 residential and commercial units throughout Northeastern Ohio over the past two decades. Their knowledge and experience make them some of the most respected and experienced inspectors in the State of Ohio. Additionally, these members have to meet the Group’s stringent qualifications, which exceed those of all other home inspection organizations in the country. When you hire a member of the Inspectors 5000 Plus Group, you are hiring the best.
The Inspectors 5000 Plus Group offer these great services and more for all of Northeast Ohio
- Home, Multi-Family and Light Commercial Inspections
- Radon Testing
- Expert Witness
- Pest Inspections
- Well and Septic Inspections and testing
For more information about our services, visit our Services
The group motto is:
Professionalism through Experience and Education
Members must be certified members of ASHI® (the American Society of Home Inspectors®), have worked a minimum of 10 years as a full-time home inspector, and have completed a minimum of 5000 home inspections. All members also earn at least 20 hours of continuing education credit each year.
To meet our members, go to the Members
Hire a Professional
A home purchase is commonly the largest single investment anyone makes. Employing professionals helps the buyer through an unfamiliar and complex process.
Reasons to employ a Realtor® and an ASHI® Certified Home Inspector:
- Home selection: Realtor to provide information about available properties.
- Negotiations: Realtors® are skilled at handling Seller/Buyer negotiations.
- Guidance: Realtors® and ASHI® Home Inspectors provide advice.
- Representation: Realtors® work in the client’s best interest.
- Technical knowledge: Inspectors provide mechanical/structural reports.
- Environment: Radon testing is available as an optional service.
- Coordination: Realtors® keep the buying process moving.
- Follow up: Realtors® and certified ASHI® home inspectors are available for advice and consultation after the transaction.
What is ASHI® Membership?
ASHI® was established in 1976, and is the oldest, largest, and most respected national professional organization of home inspectors in North America. Choosing an ASHI® inspector means choosing someone you can trust to objectively and independently provide a comprehensive analysis of the home’s major systems and components.